Settings

Choose language

Unable to Input Sizes 10 posts, 4 writers, 27 readers, started 72 months ago

posted 72 months ago (Tuesday, May 1) by mollucty
The Sewist Cad software has size variables sz1-sz118.  However, I am only able to input height, bust, and hip measurements.  Is there a way to input the rest?

posted 72 months ago (Wednesday, May 2) by Sewist
Hello mollucty, at the moment we have limited this option, because the size measurements are interdependent. You may change one thing and forget about another one, which will result in a bad fit.

However we shall in fact add this option as a PRO one :)

posted 72 months ago (Tuesday, May 8) by Sewist
We have just talked with the IT about this feature and we shall be adding it in one our next releases. We agreed that the original size measurements will be kept as a guide, so that you can compare your results with what the calculated size measurements implied. :)

I believe we shall start with a portion of 20-40 size measurements that are easier to measure at home, but if you are interested in a particular set of size measurements, please do let us know the list!
This post has replies: ( #4 )

This post is reply to #3
posted 38 months ago (Saturday, January 30) by lacath
Hello,
 It is true that it is very convenient to compare its own measures with all those proposed software, from only a few steps, and often there are only a few differences, but I have a problem with the width shoulder.
It seems to me that the shoulder width and the neck circumference are very important in the fall of the top garment, and it is a rather difficult area to fit and it is annoying not being able to adjust these measurements.
Why not like at Lekala, 3 choices of adjustments: narrow, normal, wide?

This post has replies: ( #5 )

This post is reply to #4
posted 38 months ago (Sunday, January 31) by Sewist
Hello,

You can actually change the size measurements manually - just go to My sizes,

click the pencil icon next to the required size and change what you like. 
Hope this helps!

This post has replies: ( #6 #7 )

This post is reply to #5
posted 38 months ago (Sunday, January 31) by lacath
Hello, thank you for your reply.
But this is precisely the problem, when I try to modify my shoulder length: sz 31, calculated by default at 14.07cm from the base measurements, to transform it into sz 31 = 13cm, the software seems to recalculate , but the result is never modified. Maybe the value is too low, is there a size limit? I imagine so.

This post is reply to #5
posted 38 months ago (Sunday, January 31) by lacath
I was able to modify in one of my files size multiple measurements as I wanted, but I have the same problem with other size files.
This post has replies: ( #8 )

This post is reply to #7
posted 38 months ago (Monday, February 1) by Sewist
i have passed this to the IT, they will look into it ASAP!
This post has replies: ( #9 )

This post is reply to #8
posted 38 months ago (Monday, February 1) by lacath
merci !

posted 7 months ago (Friday, September 8) by udelorotha
There are a handful of measurements that are defined in the system but are not usable in the CAD program (ex. sz58). They are also not editable in the PRO size editing. Do you know if this is an error or just not yet programmed in?

posted 2 months ago (Wednesday, January 24), edited 2 months ago by adamusa
Post deleted