Version 0.3 of Sewist Online Pattern Designer
- Jun 7, 2017, 10:52 AM
We are happy to announce release of Version 0.3 of Sewist Online Pattern Designer.
New features added:
- The pattern blocks may now be printed out not only in default black, but in any other chosen color. Use parameter “outline” in pattern command.
- You can now use dotted line to style your lines, curves, arcs and paths. Use command dot(objects)
- You can now set different seam allowances for various sections of a pattern contour. Use parameter “extra” in pattern command.
- You can now rotate a whole pattern block using rotate command.
- Added button for previewing a pattern with and without seam allowances for general public.
- In real size preview, if you moved blocks and are trying to leave a page without saving the current layout, the system will now ask you if you are sure you didn’t forget to export your files.
- Added a cheat list of symbols for use in text marks.
- Fixed a bug in small printout.
- Fixed a bug that could have occurred when creating a copy of a pattern.
- And a bunch of small things.
Was it useful? Are we missing anything? Let us know in Sewist Online Designer Group!