Settings

Choose language

Payment problem 6 posts, 3 writers, 22 readers, started 57 months ago

posted 57 months ago (Friday, August 16) by CHayden
Only the second time buying from this site, so can't remember how it works. I now have an order, but payment doesn't appear to have gone through. The Stripe Verification came up, but didn't go any further. No card details were requested, so I don't think payment has gone. I now have an order, but can't see how to pay for it. I have emailed Sewist, but no reply yet. Any ideas anyone?

posted 57 months ago (Friday, August 16) by Sewist
Hello, I have replied to your e-mail and sent you another link to the pattern that you created in the mix-and-match designer, hope it will go through this time!

posted 53 months ago (Wednesday, December 11), edited 53 months ago by aura-guignard
I also try to buy sewcoins. but it come up with the name of another shop that I bought the pattern before. Not the name of Sewist. So what should I do? and If I want to get the template and make a change. where should I start? As I see I can't just go to the template and buy it.
Thank you
This post has replies: ( #4 )

This post is reply to #3
posted 53 months ago (Thursday, December 12) by Sewist
Hello, which pattern are you trying to purchase? Could you please provide a link? Thanks!
This post has replies: ( #5 #6 )

This post is reply to #4
posted 53 months ago (Thursday, December 12), edited 53 months ago by aura-guignard
Post deleted

This post is reply to #4
posted 53 months ago (Thursday, December 12), edited 53 months ago by aura-guignard
Hello, 
 I think I'm slowly understanding the program. 
Sorry to disturbใ
Thank you.
This post has replies: ( #7 )

This post is reply to #6
posted 53 months ago (Friday, December 13) by Sewist
You are most welcome, I'm always happy to help :)