Настройки

Choose language

MX231 Sewing Machine Guide? 3 сообщений, 3 авторов, 4 читателей, тема начата 25 месяцев назад

отправлено 25 месяцев назад (Saturday, March 12) от AndiCrew
Can somebody give me a review of the MX231 sewing machine? I'm planning to get one, but I need some information beforehand.

отправлено 7 месяцев назад (Thursday, August 24), отредактировано 7 месяцев назад от corrinpryor
Not sure where else to turn...

I just got a sewing machine recently, a SINGER MX231. I had it all set up, but for whatever reason, I've had so much trouble with the damn bobbin. I've followed the instructions, I watched tutorials on YouTube about it, but it's not working properly. It can only go about a dozen strokes before seizing up, and the back/underside is a tangled, chaotic mess of wasted thread. slope game

I don't know what to do to fix it.
На это сообщение есть ответы: ( #4 )

отправлено 7 месяцев назад (Thursday, August 24), отредактировано 7 месяцев назад от corrinpryor
Сообщение удалено

Это сообщение написано в ответ на #2
отправлено 7 месяцев назад (Wednesday, August 30) от nasusjazz
Hi! Try this...To test the tension on a bobbin, you can dangle the bobbin case by the thread. If the bobbin case doesn't move at all when you jerk it, the tension is too tight. If the bobbin case drops quickly, the tension is too loose. 
To test the tension, you can: 
Insert a bobbin in the bobbin case.Hold the bobbin case up by the thread.Give the thread a little jerk.If the bobbin case slides down slightly, the tension is perfect.If the bobbin case drops freely, the tension is too loose. 
If the tension isn't perfect, you can adjust the bobbin spring. If the bobbin thread shows on the upper layer, you can tighten the spring. If the needle thread shows on the underlayer, you can loosen the spring. You can make another test seam and examine the stitches until the stitch is balanced.
Hope this helps.