|価格を提供||1 LEKALA pattern + 5 SEWIST patterns ($13.50)|
|サンプル テキスト||(132) STRAP WITH GATHERS - Serge the outer edge of the strap flounce, fold under, press and topstitch. - Sew a gathering stitch along the inner edge of the strap flounce and gather fullness, adapting the length of the inner edge of the strap flounce to the length of the strap. - Pin one side of the strap to the gathered edge of the strap flounce, right sides together, the strap flounce should be on top. Sew along the edge. - Fold strap in half lengthwise, wrong sides together. Fold under the raw edge, and baste it to the seam between the strap flounce and the strap. Stitch in the ditch from the right side, finishing the strap. Remove the basting stitches.
(133) Sew center back seam from top to hem. Press the seam apart.
(134) FRONT INSETS - Pin Center Lower Front to Left Upper Front, right sides together, matching the mark at the apex point, and sew. Serge, clip into seam allowance near the marking, and press towards top. - Pin Right Lower Front to Right Upper Front, right sides together, matching the mark at the apex point, and sew. Serge, clip into seam allowance near the marking, and press towards top. - Pin the right part of the Front to the left part of the Front, matching the marks with the seams, and matching the upper marking at the left front with the neckline edge of the right front. Sew the seam, and make sure to stop stitching at the marked edge of the neckline. Serge and press towards right front. - Treat as one Front piece in the future.
(135) Attention! Treat the UPPER Front Skirt as Front Skirt and UPPER Back Skirts as Back Skirts for the next steps (sewing the waist seam, sewing in zipper, sewing the side seams, etc).
(136) LOWER SKIRT - Pin the Lower Front Skirt to Lower Back Skirt along the side seam, right sides together. Sew, serge and press towards back. - Serge the center back edges separately. Pin the Back Skirts right sides together and sew from the zipper mark down to hem. Press the seam apart, pressing the opening for zipper at the same time. - Serge the upper edge of the lower skirt. Turn the dress wrong side out. - Turn the dress upside down. Place the lower skirt onto the waist seam, wrong sides together. The hems of the upper skirt and lower skirts are directed into the opposite directions. - Baste the upper edge of the Lower Skirt to the waist seam. Do not baste the area close to the zipper (1.5-2 cm). Turn the dress right side out and stitch-in-the-ditch along the waist seam. Remove basting stitches. Turn the Lower skirt down and press the waist seam. Slipstitch the seam allowances along the central back opening to the zipper tape.
(141) Sew sleeves into armholes, adjusting ease between the markings and matching notches on the sleeve cap, and the ones on the back armhole, front armhole, and the shoulder seam.
|詳細||Please see the text to be translated above.
The deadlines are approximate - we shall send the gift certificates immediately after the translation is submitted ;)