|报价||1 LEKALA pattern + 5 SEWIST patterns ($13.50)|
|示例文本||(101) Serge the lower edge of the sleeve, turn under, press and topstitch or slip stitch as desired. Sew the sleeve into the armhole between the markings, adjusting ease. Serge and press towards sleeve. Cut (or take ready) bias tape from self fabric, its width should equal 4 cm and length should equal the length of the raw edge of the armhole + 4 cm. Fold bias tape in half lengthwise and press. Press outer seam allowances towards center. Sew bias tape to the lower armhole edge of sleeve (pin bias tape to the edge from the right side and sew, fold bias tape onto wrong side and topstitch onto garment along fold line).
(102) Serge the straight area along the lower edge of the sleeve, between the dashed lines. Turn under, press and topstitch or slip stitch as desired. Make and baste the pleats according to the dashed lines and to the technical drawing. Slipstitch 3-4 cm along the inner fold at the sleeve cap.
(104) - Sew a gathering stitch at the top of the Sleeve Inset, and gather to the length, mentioned on the pattern block. - Sew a gathering stitch at the left slanted lower edge of the Sleeve inset, and gather to the length mentioned on the pattern block. - Sew a gathering stitch at the right slanted lower edge of the Sleeve inset, and gather to the length mentioned on the pattern block. Pin the Sleeve inset onto Lower sleeve, wrong sides together, and sew vertical and lower edge. Trim corners, serge and press towards inset.
(105) SLEEVE WITH PLEATS - Make pleats on the sleeve according to the markings, starting from the center on one side. The bulk of the pleats should be directed towards the sleeve seam. Stop at the last but one pleat. - Repeat for the other side of the sleeve. - Slipstitch the pleats through all layers. - Make the last two pleats, and make a fixing stitch by hand or by machine along the fold from the wrong side, 2-3 cm long, thus sewing the two sides of the sleeves together. Press.
(106) Sew a gathering stitch along the curved edge of the cut and make gathers (the approximate length is mentioned on the pattern block. Fold the sleeve right sides together and sew the shaped seam. Serge and press towards sleeve cap.
(109) SLEEVE CUFF - Fold the cuff in half, matching the side edges, right sides together. Flatten it again. Sew the side seam, connecting the cuff into a ring. Press the seam apart. - Pin the outer edge of the cuff to the lower edge of sleeve, right sides together, and sew around. Press the seam allowances towards the cuff. - Turn the sleeve wrong side out. Fold the cuff along the crease, so that the inner edge of the cuff is inside the sleeve. Turn under the seam allowance of the raw inner edge of the cuff, so that the fold covers the stitch line, and baste into the seam. Turn the garment right side out, and stitch-in-the-ditch along the seam between the sleeve and the cuff. - Remove basting stitches. Press the cuff.
|描述||Please see the text to be translated above.
The deadlines are approximate - we shall send the gift certificates immediately after the translation is submitted ;)