設定

Choose language

Pattern 4693 arms 8 投稿, 2 作家, 18 読者, 開始しました 60ヶ月前

投稿された60ヶ月前(Thursday, May 16) chavvers
Hi all. I'm doing my first lekala pattern and as you all know instructions are basic.  The sleeve on 4693 looks complicated. I think I've managed to work out how the pleats are made but putting the sleeve on the armhole and joining it together doesn't seem feasible. Has anyone done this pattern and have any tips or instructions! Thank you. 

投稿された60ヶ月前(Friday, May 17) Sewist
Hello, I can see that there is a project here - https://www.lekala.co/projects/view?id=6339

As per instructions, the pleats along the upper edge of the sleeve have the bulk folded towards back, and the pleats along lower edge have the bulk folded towards front. I believe you would need to baste the pleats along the cap at least, 5-7 cm down the pleat and then all along the cap. Do you maybe have some photos of the sleeve you have now?

Kind regards,
Natalia

投稿された60ヶ月前(Friday, May 17) chavvers
Hi Natalia
Thanks is for replying. So that's what the instructions say but they don't really tell me how to pleat. So I've done what I think with the paper pattern and got a sleeve shape which I think is right. However what I don't get is how the bottom of the sleeve actually fits together. And there's a weird few lines on the cap of the pattern which aren't explained 

So when I hold the sleeve together like the last photo I can't get how the sleeve is then joined.....

この投稿には返信があります: ( #4 )

この投稿はへの返信です #3
投稿された60ヶ月前(Monday, May 20) Sewist
It does look wrong indeed and I have informed the Moscow office immediately. I pressed them to correct the order as soon as possible. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and will be in touch as soon as they fix the bug.
この投稿には返信があります: ( #5 )

この投稿はへの返信です #4
投稿された60ヶ月前(Monday, May 20) chavvers
Thank you!!!!
この投稿には返信があります: ( #6 )

この投稿はへの返信です #5
投稿された60ヶ月前(Monday, May 20) Sewist
They have fixed it and I have just resent it to your e-mail. :)
この投稿には返信があります: ( #7 )

この投稿はへの返信です #6
投稿60ヶ月前(Monday, May 20)、編集60ヶ月前 chavvers
You're a star. Thank you although I haven't had anything through yet.   .

投稿された60ヶ月前(Monday, May 20) chavvers
Got it in my deleted items. Thanks so much again