Ordering sewing patterns in PRO mode of Sewist CAD
PRO mode allows preview of the pattern in various sizes, control the layout of pattern blocks on paper, estimate yardage, download spec sheets, etc.
It is only available for registered users at Sewist.com. You first need to purchase https://www.sewist.com/editor/sewcoinSewcoins to use the PRO mode.
To access the PRO mode please click the dark button on the left. This section also shows the cost of the pattern in sewcoins and the current balance of sewcoins in your account.
Selecting your size
- Select a new size by clicking the button
- The RTW sizes are available on the first tab. On the second tab you can browse through the ISO sizes accepted in Russia.
- On the third tab, you can access your saved sizes:
- To manage personal sizes, click here. When the size is processed, reload the page and the size will appear on the third tab of Sizes menu.
Paper format and number of sheets
- Choose the preferred paper format from the menu on the right. The layout will be updated for the new paper format.
- Right-click, hold and drag pattern blocks to rearrange them, in order to use paper more economically.
- Use buttons to add rows or columns of sheets. Use button to delete unused pages.
Tricks and tweaks
- To highlight the pattern blocks in color click . The pattern will still be exported in black-and-white variant to PDF.
- If you wish to print a version with overlapped pattern blocks - so that you can print less pages and trace pieces later - click button and drag pieces as you wish.
- Click to activate ruler and then click 2 times on the screen to measure distance between the points.
- Click to download specifications sheet, to download sewing instructions and to download the full list of the current size measurements.
- To delete unwanted pattern blocks, click a pattern to select it and then click . To reload original pattern, click .
- Click to estimate the required amount of fabric.